Ask anyone with a high school diploma and they’ll tell you that going to class is the most difficult part of being an educated adult. But how exactly do you get into a college? How do you know if that college is right for you? These are all valid questions, but the good news is there are a ton of ways to filter out the bad schools and find the ones that will actually help you succeed. While some students may try to use cheat codes or other strategies to gain admission into a better school, we’re here to help. With our comprehensive guide on how to Cheat on Proctor, it’s never been easier to prove your academic bona fides (and sidestep those pesky college interview questions).
How To Cheat On Proctor?
Step #1: Go to the Proctor website and create an account.
Step #2: Create a list of schools you’re interested in. You can add as many as you want, but try not to exceed 25 schools at once. If you exceed this limit, your account will be flagged for suspicious activity and you won’t be able to add any more colleges until it’s resolved. You can also add colleges that are already on your list but make sure they’re from schools that interest you.
Step #3: Once you’ve added all the schools you want, go to the “Verify” tab and hit “Verify College List.”
Step #4: Check the boxes next to each school and then click “Submit.” From here, ProctorU will begin collecting information about each school’s application process and other data points. It’ll take anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours for this process to be complete (the most common time is around 24 hours), but once it’s done it’ll send a message letting you know that your results are in!
Step #5: Once you’ve verified all the schools you want, you can go ahead and start applying to your dream college
What Is Proctoring?
- Proctoring is a process that takes place after an applicant has applied to college, but before they’ve been admitted. Proctoring is the way schools verify that an applicant who has applied does in fact have the academic credentials necessary to get into the school.
- The process of proctoring can vary from school to school, but most colleges use the same basic process: 1) a student will take a test (usually in their major) 2) proctors will watch the test, and 3) report back on the answer sheets 3) if there are any discrepancies between what they see and what’s on your application, then you’re flagged for further review 4) eventually you’ll be rejected or accepted (or both!)
- Some colleges use different methods for proctoring than others, but most of them follow this basic format. If you’re interested in being admitted to a school that uses this method, make sure you know exactly how it works!
- The good news is that since coming up with this method was so easy, it’s relatively easy to avoid getting flagged and letting your application go through unproctored! Just make sure you follow our guide below.
- If you do end up getting flagged, it’s not the end of the world! You can ask for an override on your application and let it go through unproctored.
- ProctorU is an online proctoring service that helps you get your college application submitted without getting flagged for suspicious activity. It’s extremely easy to use and even easier to get approved with!
Why You Should Cheat On Proctor?
- If you’re applying to a school that uses the method above, chances are it’s not going to flag you for anything. So why cheat? Because it’s fun and it feels good to get away with something!
- If you get flagged, ProctorU will help you appeal your application. You’ll be able to send in a letter explaining why the discrepancies were there and they’ll work with the school to make sure your application is right!
- If you’re worried about getting caught cheating on your college application, don’t be! The way ProctorU works is that they never know what’s on your test (or what answer sheet) so there’s no way for them to know that you cheated or not.
- So what if someone finds out? Don’t worry about it! You can use ProctorU again next year if you decide to apply again, or if this is all just too much drama for your taste, then just stop using their services and go ahead and submit unproctored applications like normal!
- The most important thing here is that cheating on an application feels good at the moment, but when things don’t work out as planned (and they rarely do), everyone will be calling you out on how stupid it was of you to cheat in the first place! What better way is there to stick with a school than by getting away with cheating in the first place?
How To Apply For Proctor?
- Once you’ve done your proctorship research and applied to a school that uses this method, click on the link below to create a free account with ProctorU.
- Once you’ve created an account, log in to your ProctorU account.
- Select ‘Application Status’ at the top right of your screen and then select ‘Applying’.
- Add all of the schools you want to apply to and click ‘Create Registration’.
- Fill out your information and submit it for approval!
- After about 3-4 days (depending on when you submitted), we will receive an email from ProctorU saying that our application has been approved!
- With that email, log back into our course website using the same username and password we used on Proctor along with our unique referral code (you can find it under your name in the toolbar). From there, head over to the sign-up page for this class!
The Bottom Line
Proctoring is the process by which students are selected for placement in a college or university. This process is often used to select students for Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) programs. Proctoring is divided into two parts: admission and placement. Admissions are based on grades and test scores and are based on a system where students are ranked by a college’s admissions office. Placement is the actual enrollment of students at a specific time. Depending on your goals and needs, Proctoring can either be a blessing or a curse. The best Proctoring schools will help you succeed in life and in college by giving you the support you need, while also making sure you are prepared for a high-caliber education. If you’re looking for a school that will help you get into the best college possible, look no further.