When you think about it, there are a lot of ways to get into Fiverr. You could be a customer service agent, or you could just sell digital goods. You could be a writer, developer, or even an SEO. The key is to find a niche that you are good at and focus on that. If you have killer customer service skills, why not sell that? Google loves people who write lengthy reviews and chat with customers personally – these are great assets for your business as long as you don’t spam the channels.
What are Search Tags on Fiverr?
Search Tags are a great way to add more attention to your profile and get more leads from potential clients. When someone sees your search tag, they are more likely to click on your profile and make a purchase from you. This is an essential part of online marketing, as it can help you get more leads from potential customers.
How To Use Search Tags In Fiverr?
- Create a Profile
Once you have a profile, you can create search tags. You will need to add the name of the company, or person that is searching for reviews. For example, if I am looking for reviews on a specific product, I would go to Fiverr and search for “reviews on my new juice”, then hit enter. The search results will be different depending on what you are looking for.
- Apply Your Search Tags
As soon as you get your first review request, set up your tags right away! This is an essential part of online marketing, so don’t forget to apply them when they come up! For example, if someone asks me to write a review of my new juice from Juice Plus+, I would go ahead and apply for my “reviews on my new juice” tag right away. This is also the time that you should start thinking about the headline that goes with it – this is where the title comes into play! The headline should be catchy and informative so that people know exactly what they are getting into when they click through to read your review (and hopefully take action!).
- Write Your Review!
Once you have applied your tags, you can start writing your review. The best thing about Fiverr is that there are no limits to what you can write about, so if you want to write a full-blown thesis on the product, it’s totally fine! As long as it is informative and helpful for potential customers, then go ahead and do it!
- Post Your Review
After you have written your review, hit submit and then wait for the review request. If there are no issues with the content, then it will be approved within 24 hours! You will also receive an email notification when this happens, so be sure to check your email too! If all goes well and the client approves the content of your review, they will send you a payment request via PayPal. You will then receive this payment request on Fiverr and then proceed to make the payment right away. This is all done through PayPal so don’t worry if you don’t know how to use PayPal. It’s easy! If a client doesn’t approve your content or they don’t pay you after a few days (or weeks), then just report them through Fiverr’s feedback system and they’ll get banned from using their account again (this can be found in their profile page).
- Get Paid When They Accept Your Payment Request
Once a client approves your payment request or pays for your review after 3 days or so, you will be paid through PayPal. You will receive a message on Fiverr saying “Your payment request has been accepted by the client”, so make sure to check your email for this. You can also check your PayPal account to see if the money is there!
- Get Paid Again When They Click Through To Your Review!
When someone clicks through from your review, you will receive another payment request via PayPal. Make sure to pay this off right away and then wait for the payment notification on Fiverr. If everything goes well, you should get paid again within a few days! This is how it works with most clients – they usually pay once or twice and then they click through to your review and it’s approved! If there are any issues with the content of your review (like grammatical errors), then they may ask for revisions on their side before paying you again, so I would suggest not making any revisions until they approve the first one. Hope this guide helped you out if you are new at Fiverr!
What Is The Benefit Of Using Search Tags?
- Search tags are a tool that allows you to easily filter your clients by the keywords they are looking for. For example, if you want to create a review of the Wahl cordless hair clipper, use the search tag “hair clipper” to find all clients who have used this word in their description or title. Once you have found the client who has used this keyword, click on “add to cart” and then make your payment.
- Another benefit of using search tags is that you will get more reviews! When someone searches for “best website design company in hong kong”, they will see all the reviews of all these companies listed at the top of their search results, so they can easily choose which one they want too.
- If there are any search terms that you don’t want to see on your profile (for example if it’s a term that might be offensive), then just add words like “not recommended” or “avoid this company” to your search tags! You can also use negative words like “scam”, “rip off”, or even simply say what doesn’t work like “scam review”. This way, people searching for these words won’t see any reviews about them on your profile!
- Search tags are also useful when creating custom titles (like when writing reviews) as well because they will help you come up with a catchy title that is relevant and descriptive enough so as not to be misleading.
What Is The Disadvantage Of Using Search Tags?
- Search tags are not available for all clients on all services. You will have to use the search tag feature for a few services before you can start using it with other ones.
- When you use search tags, you won’t be able to see the reviews that are left by your previous clients – I only found this out when I was about to create my first review on one of my Fiverr profiles! So make sure that you read through your reviews and make sure there is nothing in there that might be offensive or misleading before creating a new review!
- Search tags don’t work well on all websites. If your website is in a language other than English, you will have to use the search tag feature in English. For example, if your website is in French, you will have to use the “French” search tag!
- Search tags are a great way of filtering out clients who are not serious about their business – for example, if you use “best” as a search tag for your services or products and then you only get one or two clients who are interested in this type of business and they don’t want any work done to their website etc., then it’s likely that many of these clients would struggle with the quality of your work too! It’s best to avoid using this type of search tag unless it’s really necessary.
How To Find The Right Keywords For Your Review Platform?
- The first thing you need to do is find the right keywords that your clients will be searching for. The best way to do this is by searching for your keywords on Google. For example, if you search for “Fiverr review”, then you should see a bunch of results in the search engine results!
- After you’ve found a few relevant results, then you need to look at the number of searches that each result has had – if there are many searches, then it’s likely that the clients who have searched for these keywords will be interested in your services as well! If there are relatively few searches, then it’s likely that your clients won’t be interested in using or purchasing any of your services! You can use this information to decide whether or not you want to get involved with these clients!
Search tags can be a powerful way to increase your reach and make more sales. By adding search tags to your reviews, you’ll be showcasing your expertise and helping people find you. Make sure you’re targeting the right audience with your reviews, and use keywords that people are searching for. This will help you to grow your business and get more sales.