Do you ever wonder why your facial hair seems to grow so fast? Why do you get a growth spurt of hair and not a rest period between shaves? Have you tried shaving every day but it just doesn’t work? Do you feel like something is missing from your shower routine as a result of your super shiny and obvious beard? If you answered yes to any of these questions, read on for the answer! We all know that facial hair is manly, however, some people think it grows really fast. It can also be tricky to keep trimmed and neat with all that facial hair. But if you understand why your beard grows so fast, then it will become easier to manage and keep tidy.
Why does my facial hair grow so fast?
There are a few reasons why your facial hair can grow so quickly. One reason is that your skin is not as resistant to the oils that are used to shave. This means that your beard gets more exposed to the sun and chemicals, which can lead to the rapid growth of facial hair. Additionally, if you’re not using a blade every day, your facial hair may start to come in thick chunks. If you’re not keeping an eye on it, over time you may end up with a really thick beard! Finally, if you’re not shaving regularly, your beard can become matted and greasy.
What Is Facial Hair?
is a good example. Notice how wide this is? Beards can come in all shapes and sizes to suit every man out there.
A thin line of hair around the sides and lower part of the mouth that connects either side of the mustache/beard – essentially only exists when you’re wearing any facial hair if your mustache is too far away from your actual mouth area. This kind of floral chinstrap infers sophistication without being poncey (very papery) – sexier than looking like Harry Potter in moon boots wearing Gareth Southgate headphones.
Short stubble bristles grew by this particular chin! They’re actually quite adorable on girls like Cara Delevingne because they showcase adorable short shorts that never see the light of day!
A beard with round ends is produced from a patchy, uneven growth. Also called Broken Beard –they seem quite dated now when mustaches are short, however, it’s still pretty cool to sport your mad Billy Connolly look for summer and summer only.
the widest kind of beard you may get! Often associated with superheroes and scruffy university profs – heavy-duty bearded men know how to rock them in wet weather conditions or any other situation that requires masculinity and dad-like tendencies.
How To Slow Down Your Facial Hair Growth?
● A good hair stylist will do pretty much anything to ensure that your beard’s growth is as unnoticed as possible. They would actually pluck the hairs in between your nose, lips, and cheeks to prevent you from getting that yellow-toothed, bearded look. Never shave against the grain or if it’s really close to the hair on your head, else it will be visible. Shaving against the grain is basically shaving in a direction that is not opposed to what nature made you do naturally. It’s basically shaving against your natural growth pattern.
● Don’t use more than one blade on your beard – it can lead to nicks and cuts and make you look like a badly maintained man! Unless you’re going for a full suit look every day then I don’t think one blade would be enough!
● Lastly, take lots of vitamin supplements! Folic acid is vital in preventing a woman from getting pregnant and so is iron. I know you probably wouldn’t want to use these if you’re walking around with a beard but seriously, you could get anemia if you’re not careful.
5 Tips For Keeping A Shaven Face
- Use a shaving cream or gel that is specifically made for your beard. There are so many kinds of beard shaving gels and creams on the market but they all have their own unique and distinct characteristics. They can be quite drying and harsh, or they can be so soft that it feels like you’re caressing your face with a dollop of whipped butter.
- Use a razor that is designed for beard maintenance instead of one made especially for your skin! You want to avoid cutting yourself while shaving because it will make you look like a woman (or at least an ex-men) – always use the back to the front method of shaving as much as possible.
- Do not shave too close to the hair on your face, especially around your nose, chin, and cheeks! If you shave too close then it will be visible when you shave again in a few days’ time – not cool! Most men do this but I’ve noticed that most men often fail to do this, even if they know it’s important (like me).
- Don’t leave any stubble on your face when you shower – make sure to shave down from head to toe before getting out of the shower so that nothing grows back into stubble overnight!
- Don’t get drunk before bedtime and wake up with a hairy face in the morning! This is pretty much the biggest mistake most guys make when they want their faces shaved smooth! You only need to shave your face one night before you go to bed so make sure you have a clear head when it comes to shaving time.
What You Can Do To Slow Down Your Facial Hair Growth?
- Drink lots of water! Drinking more water is one of the best ways to increase your metabolism and it will make you feel full quicker too – this will help with the hunger pangs that come with trying to shave facial hair.
- Eat foods that are high in fiber such as vegetables, fruit, and wholemeal bread – if you’re eating a lot of these then your body will be able to absorb all the nutrients in them so that it can increase your metabolism and therefore slow down facial hair growth.
- Exercise regularly – exercise helps to increase your metabolism and this, in turn, helps slow down the rate at which you’re growing facial hair!
- Stop smoking – smoking slows down your body’s natural ability to produce testosterone which is why some people notice that they have less body hair when they quit smoking (this is anecdotal though).
- Stop drinking alcohol – alcohol slows down your body’s natural ability to burn fat so it’s best not to drink too much if you’re trying to stop facial hair!
Your facial hair speaks volumes about you as a person, and it is one of the easiest ways to tell people how you feel about you. People can tell how you feel about them based on how they feel about you. If you understand why your facial hair grows so fast and slow, then it will make going to the store and picking out the most popular shampoo and conditioner less of an ordeal. Facial hair is a sign of manhood, and it is perfectly normal for it to grow at different rates from body hair. It is also important to understand why your facial hair grows so fast, and what you can do to slow it down.