Manifesting is an awesome concept. It’s a way of looking at life and your experiences that is also really useful in getting things to work the way you want them to. If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you may have caught glimpses of my fascination with manifesting the things you desire in your life. And, if you’re anything like the vast majority of people out there, you probably already know that manifesting something is as simple as telling yourself “this thing is going to happen” many times a day. But, how exactly does this work? Does it work at all? Well, here’s what I know for sure: if you want to attract something into your life with 100% certainty, then waiting is simply not an option. Because not only will waiting to be frustratingly fruitless – it’ll drive you absolutely nuts! So, before we dive into the deep end and discuss manifestation in action, let’s take a look at what Manifesting Actually Working For You really means.
Does Manifesting Really Work?
Yes, manifesting really does work! With the right tools and techniques, anyone can manifest their desires into reality. There are a number of different techniques you can use to manifest your goals, and there is no need to be afraid to use your intuition or creativity. All you need is some determination and focus. You can learn more about manifesting here.
What Is Manifesting?
Many people believe that manifesting something is impossible because of the flawed thinking that a person must have complete knowledge of what they want in order to manifest it. On the contrary, manifesting can be accomplished by anyone at any time with the right techniques and focus. There are a number of ways to do this, but I am going to introduce you to three techniques used by many different cultures and religions around the world for thousands of years.
Notes: If you want to learn more about other cultures and religions that use powerful techniques for manifestation, click here.
One of the most common methods used for manifestation is visualization. Many people believe that you need complete knowledge about what you want in order to manifest it; however, visualizing actually uses your subconscious mind’s ability to perceive cause and effect (a scientific principle known as visualization). Once your unconscious mind perceives a concept or situation as real, you will create a belief or expectation around it. When this belief or expectation is strong enough, your mind will begin interacting with reality itself through proper timing and synchronicity (cause & effect). It just makes sense! You see, when we think about our goals in our minds—especially if we practice positive thinking—our thoughts will create our realities. If we think positive thoughts constantly, our minds will begin believing that we already have whatever it is that we are trying to manifest into reality—and this influence on reality is amplified with enough repetitions. This means having complete knowledge about our goals will not make them more difficult to manifest. It is actually the opposite! We must have a clear mind to envision our goals, and then use our subconscious mind to begin interacting with reality in order to manifest.
Another common method used for manifestation is the technique of affirmation. Positive affirmations are the conscious repetition of positive statements that seek to achieve energetic change in the world around us, such as ” I am an amazing person .” This technique works because we subconsciously believe what we say in our minds (achieving energetic change ). Thus, all that is needed is to repeat our affirmations on a regular basis over time—like practicing a song on your guitar—to direct this energy into manifesting your goals into reality.
3 The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction, which you will often hear referred to as “the power of attraction,” states that like attracts like; thus, what you think and feel attracts people, places, and things into your life (or more accurately, in a sense that you literally attract these things into your life). People use the Law of Attraction by thinking and feeling positive thoughts regularly. These thoughts are simply positive statements about themselves or their lives, collectively colored by their beliefs. For example, if thinking positively can help someone achieve happiness and inner peace, then this person will likely perform tasks daily that will increase happiness and peace—and these actions may attract happiness and peace into his life.
What Will You Get Out Of Your Manifestation?
- Manifestation will result in the creation of a positive state in your mind. When this happens, you are more able to guide your thoughts in the right direction—leading to a positive outcome.
- You will experience an increase in confidence and self-esteem. This can be very satisfying, as we often seek out feedback from other people (and sometimes they will find us) to tell us how we are doing. As you become more confident and believe in yourself, you will gain more self-esteem.
- You will become clearer on what you need to do each day in order for your goals and intentions to manifest faster.
- You will begin to feel like you are achieving your goals much more quickly than ever before. The feeling of being successful will help get you through stressful times and give you the motivation to continue in pursuit of your desires.
- Your life will become more interesting and fun, with new experiences and new friends coming into your life.
- You will feel a greater sense of flow, where time just seems to roll by without stress, worry or care.
- Over time, this process of manifestation will become easier and easier as you get faster results with experience. Feeling good about yourself helps you do what it takes to achieve success in everything that you do.
- It may be helpful for those who manifest often to consider using a crystal that is attractive during manifesting sessions (either one that does the same action that has been used in the manifestation of a “generic” crystal). This choice can make the process more effective because it imitates the action that has already been used previously, thus bypassing any resistance from subconscious negativity.
How To Keep Manifesting?
1 Do not question the process. If you are questioning the process, you are likely to lose focus. This can cause a negative emotional reaction that will stop the manifestation process.
2 Be patient. Always remember that manifestation is a game of patience and repetition. If you do not stick with it, your efforts will be in vain.
3 Do not try to manifest something by doing anything or very little—you may lose focus or have no idea what to do next time around. You must keep adding small things to your life until something big happens.
4 Make sure that you are always doing something that adds value and purpose to your life. When this happens, it is easy for manifestations to occur.
5 When you feel like there is no way that you can manifest anything more—or if your efforts seem like they are constantly falling short—you may want to consider using a crystal that does the same action as what has been used previously for manifestation (e.g., using water or using an earth crystal).
Manifestation is the act of bringing something into existence. It is the act of visualizing the desired outcome and having it materialize in the present moment. When we visualize what we want to happen, it triggers a wave of emotion in our brain that sends us into a state of “hot-seat” where we are allowed to “think” with all our senses. This triggers a chain reaction in our bodies where we start to feel our feelings instead of ignoring them.