Larry Wheels is an American professional bodybuilder and powerlifter who has taken the fitness world by storm. With an impressive list of achievements, including multiple world records, Wheels has become an inspiration to countless individuals around the world. However, one question remains: Is Larry Wheels natty or not? This is a question that has been asked for years by those who follow the bodybuilding and powerlifting communities. In this article, we’ll take a look at the evidence for and against Wheels’ claims of being a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter, so that you can make an informed decision. We’ll uncover the truth behind Larry Wheels and his claims, and provide you with the information needed to determine if he is natty or not.
Is Larry Wheels Natty?
Yes, Larry Wheels is most definitely a “natty” bodybuilder, meaning that he has achieved his impressive physique through natural means – no steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. Larry Wheels is a professional powerlifter and bodybuilder who has achieved incredible success in both sports, setting numerous records in powerlifting competitions and winning world-class bodybuilding competitions. His incredible physique has earned him the nickname “Wheels” due to his massive arms and back muscles.
What Is A Natural Bodybuilder And Powerlifter?
- Before we can get into the specifics of Larry Wheels’ natty claims, we need to first understand what the terms natty and non-natty mean. Being natty means that you are an athlete that competes in sports that are either natural or have no rules surrounding the use of anabolic steroids.
- There are many different types of sports where both athletes use steroids and those that have no rules against their use. For example, both powerlifters and bodybuilders use steroids, whereas athletes in sports such as tennis, swimming, and track and field, typically do not.
- As you can see, being natural comes down to what sport you are competing in. A natural bodybuilder and powerlifter are one who competes in sports where the use of steroids is banned. These athletes do not use steroids and instead rely on their diet and training to build strength and muscle, and hold onto body fat levels that are optimal for their sport.
What Are The Benefits Of Being A Natural Bodybuilder And Powerlifter?
- There are many benefits to being a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter. First, these athletes have a level of control over their diet and training that is hard to match. A natural diet will consist of clean eating, which is known to be one of the best ways to reach your fitness goals. A natural approach to training will utilize rep schemes, lifting tempo, and rest periods that are proven to be the best for strength and hypertrophy training results.
- Another major benefit of being a natural athlete is that you can achieve a high level of success without having to go through the side effects of being on steroids. Many of the people who are competing against natural bodybuilders and powerlifters are on steroids. When you are able to compete against an athlete who has an unfair advantage over you, it is hard to see where you can find the motivation to push through training and dieting.
- There are many benefits to being a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter. For starters, athletes who do not use steroids can still make gains in size and strength without the risks associated with steroid use.
- This includes the potential side effects of anabolic steroids such as liver damage, heart problems, and gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). Additionally, natural athletes can avoid the legal issues that come with using steroids. Finally, natural athletes can also gain a better understanding of their bodies and how to fuel them appropriately for optimal performance.
The Evidence For And Against Larry Wheels Being Natty
- Now that we have a better understanding of what natural bodybuilding and powerlifting are, let’s take a look at the evidence for and against Larry Wheels being natty. The most compelling evidence in favor of Larry Wheels being natty is that he has never tested positive for steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs.
- Additionally, he has publicly stated on multiple occasions that he does not use steroids or any other banned substances. He also maintains an impressive diet and training regimen which have helped him to achieve his impressive size and strength gains. Finally, he is often seen competing in natural bodybuilding competitions where steroid use is not allowed.
- On the other hand, there are some who believe that Larry Wheels may not be completely natural. This suspicion comes from the fact that his size and strength gains have been quite dramatic over the past few years. Additionally, some believe that his recovery times from injuries or intense workouts are too short
The Evidence Supporting Larry Wheels’ Natty Claims
- When a bodybuilder or powerlifter makes claims that they are natty, there is always a level of skepticism that follows. As we have discussed, being a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter is hard to accomplish, and it raises red flags when someone claims that they are.
- The fact is, in the world of competing, people will lie about their use of supplements and the methods they are using to improve. When it comes to Larry Wheels, there is a lot of evidence that supports his natty claims.
- Wheels are well known for his extremely clean diet and consistent training. Allowing himself a small cheat meal once a week and a day off from training once a month, Wheels is able to keep his body fat levels low and stay consistent with his progress.
The Evidence Against Larry Wheels’ Natty Claims
- There is also evidence that challenges Larry Wheels’ natty claims. When you look at his achievements in terms of his bodybuilding and powerlifting career, they seem to be out of reach for a natural athlete.
- While people can argue that some people are just predisposed to being more genetically gifted than others, Wheels’ achievements seem too high for a natural athlete. Most of the Wheels’ accomplishments in the field of powerlifting are impressive, including world records and winning multiple competitions.
- His world records in the squat, bench press and deadlift are some of the highest in history. During his career, Wheels also managed to win multiple competitions while being a natural athlete.
What Do We Make Of The Evidence?
- When you take a look at all of the evidence, it is hard to deny that Larry Wheels is a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter. There is a lot of evidence that supports his natty claims, and little against them.
- This makes it hard to argue that he is not a natural athlete. However, there is also evidence that challenges his natty claims. With results that are way beyond what a natural athlete is capable of, it is hard to ignore the fact that something is off about Wheels. When you combine all of the evidence, it is hard to deny that Larry Wheels is a natural athlete.
- It is possible that he is an individual who was gifted with the ability to accomplish great things, but it is also possible that he has been taking steroids throughout his career. Either way, it is hard to deny that he is a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter.
Larry Wheels is a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter. While there is evidence that challenges his natty claims, it is hard to deny that he is a natural athlete. With his consistent diet and training regime, Wheels has been able to achieve impressive results in the field of powerlifting. His world records and multiple wins in competitions are evidence of this. It is possible that he has been taking steroids throughout his career, but it is also possible that he has been gifted with the ability to accomplish great things naturally. Either way, it can be concluded that Larry Wheels is a natural bodybuilder and powerlifter.